T’ai-Chi (Taiji) Classes and Events with Robert Chuckrow. Ph.D.
Note: All Classes Include Ch’i-Kung (Qigong)
The following information was updated on January 23, 2017:
Class Times and Locations
• T’ai-Chi (Taiji) Classes at Trinity Episcopal Church, 7 South Highland Ave. (NE corner of Route 9 and Ellis Place), Ossining, NY:
Saturday Mornings: 9:30–11:30 A.M., ongoing. The first trial class is free. Thereafter, the fee is $84.00 for eight consecutive weeks of classes. All levels of experience are welcome.
For information on whether or not this class will be canceled due to weather (or any other reason) or its location changed, please go to http://www.chuckrowtaichi.com/Info.html. That information will be available by 8:00 of the morning in question at latest.
• T’ai-Chi Classes at Other Venues:
Wednesday Mornings: 10:00–11:00 A.M. Ongoing T’ai-Chi Instruction for ages 55 and up at the Fox Senior Center, 198 Carpenter Ave. (actually off Carpenter Ave.), Mount Kisco, NY. Fee: Free for Mt. Kisco residents and $3.00 per class for non-residents. Level: Form instruction for beginners and up. Note: Class will not be held on 2/22/17 and 3/8/17. Information: contact the Mount Kisco Nutrition Center, 914-666-8931. Directions to the Mount Kisco Nutrition Center.
• Also Available
Gift Certificates for one or more private lessons or a block of Saturday-morning classes.
Advanced Classes (not listed here but may be attended with permission).
Corporate and Non-Profit Workshops in Balance Improvement / Stress-Management / T’ai Chi / Ch’i Kung during working hours on weekdays.
• Note: Robert Chuckrow will present a two-hour T’ai-Chi workshop on Sunday, February 19, 2017 (NOTE CHANGE IN DATE), in mid-Manhattan, NYC. Click here for details.
• For Additional Information
• email Robert Chuckrow at: rmp (at) bestweb (dot) net—or phone 914-762-2810.