• Weight-loss programs—why they may work for a while but not for long.
• False hunger and ten of its causes, including low blood sugar.
• Addictions to sugar, coffee, and other substances. How to break them.
• Basic nutrients and why including the right type of dietary fat is of major importance. An explanation of the role of cholesterol that is seldom heard.
• Weight loss. How to interpret scale readings and know whether your weight loss is from fat or not. An alternative interpretation of the dreaded weight-loss plateau.
• The importance of aerobic exercise in weight loss.
• How to change yourself from a sugar burner into a fat burner. The true role of exercise in weight reduction. Calories. What are calories and do they count? The real reason you should not eat just before bedtime.
• Effects of salt. How to cut it out and not miss it. Effects of spices, mustard, vinegar, msg, and nitrates.
• Effects of coffee, tea, cocoa, sugar, and artificial sweeteners.
• Effects of insufficient water and excess water. How much water? What kind of water? Carbonated beverages. Effects of alcoholic beverages.
• Crucial information about digestion and food combining clearly explained.
• Fasting: how it works, its benefits, and do’s and dont’s.
• Natural and refined foods.
• How to sprout seeds.
• How to make and benefit from fresh fruit and vegetable juices.
• Nutritional supplements and herbs.
• Acid/alkaline balance including a numerical chart of common foods.
• The Apportionment Weight-Loss Diet, originated by the author for educational purposes.
• Unusual low-calorie, tasty, easy-to-prepare recipes.
• Running: How to do it and other aerobic exercises safely and beneficially.
Recently updated, 106 pages, 8 1/2" X 11", softcover with comb binding that lies flat. Arranged and indexed for easy reference. ISBN 0-9645919-4-4.
Click here to view samples from The Intelligent Dieter’s Guide.
Click here to read why diets don’t work.
Payments Through PayPal are Accepted
Pay with your bank account, credit card, or balance without sharing your financial information.
Rising Mist Publications
P.O. Box 50
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
email: rmp (at) bestweb (dot) net
Go to Page Listing Books and Videos