Chi Arts & Sciences
T’ai-Chi Short and Long Forms, Push-Hands, Sword, Broadsword, Staff, Two-Person Form, and Ch’i Kung
Nutrition, Diet, and Other Health-Related Subjects
T’ai Chi (Taiji) and Ch’i Kung (Qigong):
• “Seek the Straight from the Curve.”
T’ai-Chi Classes and Events with Robert Chuckrow in Westchester County, NY and on Zoom:
Articles on Nutrition and Health:
Articles on Kinetic Awareness® (KA):
• Visit Robert Chuckrow’s Website on Historical Tuning of Keyboard Instruments, which explains why Bach rejected equal temperament and clarifies the structure of equal temperament and other important tuning systems.
• email Robert Chuckrow at: rmp (at) bestweb (dot) net.
• Phone Robert Chuckrow: 914-762-2810
• This website was created and designed by Robert Chuckrow, with technical assistance from Jeff Moore, and updated on April 23, 2022.
©2008 by Robert Chuckrow.